- Property code: BROOKH
- Changeover day: Friday
- Nearby shop
- Designated parking
- Nearby pub or restaurant
- Short Breaks available
- Central heating
- Garden or outside space
Brookhaven is a self-contained, modern studio apartment and is the ideal holiday destination for couples seeking a quiet rural location with village amenities (including a traditional pub) within walking distance. Built over extensive detached outbuildings and located in the grounds of the welcoming owners' home this apartment offers a good deal of peace and privacy and is located on the outskirts of the village of Musbury, about two miles from the attractive market town of Axminster, conveniently situated to make the most of the rural and coastal charms of the Dorset area.
Recently completed to a high standard the apartment provides everything required for a relaxing holiday in a compact but comfortable space. The open plan living area includes a king size bed, sitting area with leather sofa and a small but well equipped kitchen. There is also a bathroom and separate cloakroom. Outside a private enclosed seating area looks out over green fields across the unspoilt Axe Valley.
Musbury village has a good general store, post office and traditional pub and Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall's River Cottage farm is close by. This Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty is a haven for walkers with many footpaths and quiet laneways criss-crossing the local countryside. The apartment is only about 3 miles from the coast at Axmouth and the pretty West Dorset seaside town of Lyme Regis is just a 10 minute drive away.
Studio apartment accessed via a few external steps from the private allocated parking area. All on one level. Open plan studio living room; fitted kitchen including electric hob and oven, fridge with ice box and microwave; breakfast bar dining space; sitting area with comfortable leather sofa and large flat screen TV/DVD; sleeping area with 5ft double bed. Cloakroom with W.C. Separate bathroom with basin and bath with shower attachment. Space for an additional 'babe in arms'.
Private enclosed sitting area with furniture facing out onto open fields and countryside.
Off-road parking for one car.
- Included: Bed linen and towels, (please bring your own beach towels if required), Central heating & electricity, travel cot and highchair available on request.
- Wireless Internet: A wireless network device can be provided for guest use on laptops and tablets, which via a password uses a 3G phone signal. Please note that due to the rural location, the signal is slow and Internet usage is best for light web browsing and it is not sufficient for downloading or streaming films, watching up catch TV or Skype.
- No smoking.
- Dogs: Two small/medium or one large well behaved dog welcome. (Pet charge £25.00 per pet per week).
- Local facilities: Shop and pub, 10 - 15 minute walk. Beach: 3 miles.
- Short Break Information: Short breaks are available at this property, please call 01297 443550 to book or to find out prices.
Unfortunately there are currently no reviews available for this property. Please check back soon.