- Property code: ROSECO
- Changeover day: Saturday
- Nearby shop
- Designated parking
- Nearby pub or restaurant
- Short Breaks available
- Garden or outside space
- Washing machine
- Ground floor accommodation
Rose Cottage is one of three attractive holiday properties, converted from a former dairy with a light and airy feel to the property and set in the pretty village of Colyford, close to the Jurassic coast. Colyford is an attractive village about a mile and a half from the seafront at Seaton, and midway along the main coast road between the lovely seaside resorts of Lyme Regis and Sidmouth. The cottage has been sympathetically restored with high oak-beamed ceilings and an attractive oak floor. The open-plan living area makes excellent use of the space with a large comfortable sofa, dining table and modern fitted kitchen. The separate bedroom has a King size bed and a luxury en-suite shower room.
The village includes a small grocery store, an excellent butchers and a couple of traditional pubs, both serving food. A good base for couples to explore the wonderful area of West Dorset and East Devon. The popular Seaton Tramway, running along the beautiful Axe estuary, stops at Colyford providing the perfect way to sit back and discover the local area. Walkers will be spoilt for choice with many wonderful inland footpaths nearby as well as the stunning South West Coast Path running along this section of the Jurassic Coast.
One well behaved dog welcome but two may be considered - please call the office
Semi-detached, self-contained cottage all on one level. Open-plan living area with exposed oak beams, sofa and TV/DVD, dining area and kitchen area with electric oven & hob, fridge with icebox, dishwasher, microwave and washer/dryer. A double bedroom with a King size 5ft bed and an en suite shower room with power shower, W.C. and under floor heating.
There is a small paved area accommodating a bistro table and chairs at the front of the cottage and access to a shared garden area across the courtyard with garden furniture and a choice of a gas or coal Weber barbecue. The owners also provide a secure bike storage shed.
Off-road parking for one car.
- Included: Bed linen & towels included. (Please bring your own beach towels.) Electric, heating. Wifi available.
- Pets: One well behaved small dog welcome. (Pet charge £25.00 per week). Two will be considered - please call the office.
- Local Facilities: Shop & pub: 50 metres. Beach: Seaton 1.5 miles.
- Short Break Information: Short breaks are available at this property, please call 01297 443550 to book or to find out prices.
- Other: No smoking.
- Electric cars: This property allows access to an outside electric point for electric car charging. Guests are asked to bring their own adapters.
Unfortunately there are currently no reviews available for this property. Please check back soon.