- Property code: OSTACO
- Changeover day: Saturday
- Nearby shop
- Designated parking
- Nearby pub or restaurant
- Real fire
- Short Breaks available
- Central heating
- Garden or outside space
- Washing machine
- Ground floor accommodation
Old Stable Cottage, an attractive and spacious, all on one level, one bedroom cottage enjoys some really spectacular views over the Axe estuary and towards the sea and cliffs at Axmouth. Located, in the grounds of a farm on the outskirts of the East Devon seaside town of Seaton, in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, there is access to a footpath that allows guests to walk the mile or so down to the town and seafront. Seaton is situated about midway between the lovely seaside resorts of Lyme Regis in West Dorset and Sidmouth in East Devon, on the famous Jurassic coast and the stunning South West coast footpath. Benefiting from all the quality you would expect with a VisitEngland 4 star grading, this well equipped stable conversion provides wonderful holiday accommodation all year round. Vaulted ceilings add to the light and airy feeling and a wood burner in the sitting room makes this a great choice for romantic winter breaks. A private, paved patio with furniture, and the same glorious panoramic views, provides the perfect space to sit outside and relax.
Easy access to some of the most glorious coastal and country walking in England is close by. For those that enjoy a culinary treat, Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall's River Cottage restaurant and shop, are only a few minutes drive away in the attractive market town of Axminster.
Detached cottage all on one level. Ground floor: Fitted kitchen with electric cooker, fridge with icebox, small freezer, microwave and washer/dryer. Open plan living/dining room with exposed beams, TV/ DVD and wood burner. Bedroom 1 with 5ft king size bed. Z-bed supplied if required - request when booking. Bathroom with bath, shower over the bath and W.C.
Private patio with furniture and gated access to large enclosed grassed paddock area.
Off-road parking for two cars.
- Included: Bed linen, towels, WiFi and central heating. Logs for wood burner available to purchase locally. Z-bed supplied if required - request when booking. Please bring own travel cot if required.
- Pets: Two well behaved dogs welcome. (Pet charge £25.00 per pet per week).
- Short breaks available from October to March. At other times short breaks can only be booked where there is very late availability.
- No smoking.
- Local facilities: Shop:1 mile. Pub:1 mile. Beach:1 mile.
- Short Break Information: Short breaks are available at this property, please call 01297 443550 to book or to find out prices.
Unfortunately there are currently no reviews available for this property. Please check back soon.