- Property code: MILLST
- Changeover day: Saturday
- Nearby shop
- Designated parking
- Nearby pub or restaurant
- Short Breaks available
- Central heating
- Garden or outside space
- Ground floor accommodation
Millstream, situated in pretty gardens, is an attractive, detached two bedroom bungalow offering comfortable, high quality accommodation for those seeking a relaxing holiday within a short walk of the local village and amenities. Located on the outskirts of the pretty East Devon village of Colyton, with its tearooms, shops and traditional pubs, this property is ideally situated for enjoying all that this lovely part of the English countryside has to offer. The light and airy lounge/dining room features patio doors leading out onto a spacious south-facing terrace which overlooks a babbling former millstream. The main bedroom has a super king size double bed (or this can be split to twin beds if required) and there is a second smaller single bedroom.
Please note: The close proximity of the stream makes this property unsuitable for children under 5 but 'babes-in-arms' are welcome.
The popular Seaton Tramway, running along the Axe estuary, stops nearby offering a relaxing way to discover the local area. The whole of the Jurassic coast (including Seaton, Beer and Sidmouth), now a World Heritage site, is within easy reach and the lovely West Dorset seaside town of Lyme Regis is only about 15 minutes away by car. For those that enjoy a culinary treat, celebrity chef Hugh Fearnley-Whittingstall's River Cottage shop and restaurant are also only a few mintues drive away in the East Devon market town of Axminster.
Detached bungalow on one level. Ground floor: Lounge/dining room with TV including DVD/CD/radio (plus Sky free channels) and patio doors onto south facing terrace. Small fitted kitchen with electric cooker, fridge with icebox and microwave. Bedroom 1 with a 6ft super-king size double bed or 3ft twin beds (please request twin beds to be made if required). Bedroom 2 with single bed. Bathroom with bath, shower over bath and W.C.
South facing patio/terrace area with furniture and gas barbeque and garden area with lawn. Parents please note that the small but at times fast flowing former millstream runs directly through the garden and alongside the terrace.
Off-road parking for two cars.
- Included: Bed linen (please bring your own towels), WiFi and central heating. Travel cot space for 'babes-in-arms' only - cot not supplied please bring own. Please request twin beds in main bedroom if required.
- Pets: Regret no pets.
- Local facilities: Shop: 500 metres. Pub: 300 metres. Beach: Seaton 3 miles.
- Please note: Colyton Carnival Week is scheduled for 4th - 10th of September 2016 with various events throughout. A travelling funfair will be operating in the field adjacent to this property on some evenings during Carnival Week. The field also operates as a small Caravan Club touring site during the season.
- Short Break Information: Short breaks are available at this property, please call 01297 443550 to book or to find out prices.
- Other: No smoking.
Unfortunately there are currently no reviews available for this property. Please check back soon.