- Property code: CLBRAM
- Changeover day: Saturday
- Nearby shop
- Designated parking
- Nearby pub or restaurant
- Short Breaks available
- Garden or outside space
- Washing machine
- Ground floor accommodation
Bramble Cottage is situated in a quiet location in the small East Devon town of Colyton, this one-bedroom traditional stone-built cottage offers very comfortable single-storey accommodation for couples. Colyton is a pretty little town with a village atmosphere on the banks of the River Coly in the beautiful Axe Valley. There are a selection of shops, pubs and restaurants tucked away amongst the thatched Devon cottages and many glorious walks in the surrounding countryside. The cottage is located in the grounds of the owners' 15th century thatched bed & breakfast, this cosy cottage is one of four converted from former farm buildings to provide well-equipped self-catering accommodation in a wonderful location. One well behaved dog will be very welcome and visitors have use of a lovely mature garden and patio area - an ideal spot to sit and relax. Private car parking provided. Also see CLSTA, CLCOAC and CLBRIA for other properties in this location.
Only a few minutes drive from the stunning East Devon and West Dorset coastlines, the seaside towns of Seaton, Sidmouth and Lyme Regis are all within easy reach.
One well behaved dog welcome.
Attached cottage on one floor. Ground floor: Open plan living area with TV/DVD and Freeview, dining table with seating for 2 and fully fitted kitchen including electric cooker, fridge with ice-box, microwave, dishwasher and washer/dryer. Bedroom 1 with a super king size bed which converts to 3ft twin beds (please request the twin bed option when booking if required). En suite bathroomwith shower over bath, W.C.
Shared use of large garden, lawn and patio area with furniture.
Off-road parking for one car.
- Included: Bed linen and towels, (please bring own beach towels), Electric heating, cot and high chair available, (please request when booking), wireless internet access. Please note: The bedroom will be made-up as a double unless you request twins when booking.
- Pets: One well behaved dog welcome. (Pet charge £25.00 per week)
- Local facilities: Shop and pub: 100 metres. Beach: Seaton 3 miles.
- Short Break Information: Short breaks are available at this property, please call 01297 443550 to book or to find out prices.
- Other: No smoking.
Unfortunately there are currently no reviews available for this property. Please check back soon.