- Property code: 5SAILS
- Changeover day: Saturday
- 2 or more bathrooms
- Near beach
- Central heating
- Designated parking
- Garden or outside space
- Nearby pub or restaurant
- Nearby shop
- Short breaks available
- Washing machine
New For 2018 Season
This modern, 4-bedroom mid terraced town house is located in the heart of Sandbanks; just a few minutes walk away from the award winning sandy beaches. Stylishly presented it offers comfortable, family friendly holiday home accommodation for up to 8 guests. It is conveniently located, just a short 5 minute walk away from the award winning Blue Flag sandy beach and is also close to all the local amenities of Sandbanks, which include restaurants, cafes, and water sports. A short drive brings you to the popular seaside towns of Bournemouth and Poole with their many attractions and events and for those who like to venture further afield the rural countryside of the Purbecks and the Jurassic Coast are an easy drive and well worth a day out.
Short breaks are available at this property, please call 01297 443550 to book or to find out prices.
5 Red Sails is beautifully decorated and equipped with modern amenities. On the ground floor it features a double bedroom and a twin bedroom with access to a family bathroom. Access to the enclosed rear garden and deck area from the ground floor. The first floor has a stunning open plan lounge/dining/kitchen area with a balcony from the lounge area. The beautifully presented kitchen is well equipped with dishwasher, washing machine and fridge/freezer and has a rear aspect, with the dining area, furnished with a table and chairs to seat 8 located in the middle of the room. The spacious lounge area has an L shaped sofa facing the wall mounted TV with patio dorrs opening onto the balcony, with views of the garden where outside furniture is provided. The second floor offers a master bedroom along with a wet room and views, twin bedroom with an ensuite shower room* with a rear aspect overlooking the decked garden.
* Please Note: Water pressure, especially in the peak holiday season can be low on the peninsular, with a corresponding effect on shower efficiency.
The rear garden is private offering outside furniture and a BBQ.
There is off road parking for two vehicles, one parked in a garage and one parked up to the garage door.
- Included: All bed linen and towels, (please bring your own beach towels), WiFi, electricity, gas central heating, one high chair, one travel cot.
- Smoking: Not permitted.
- Telephone: Mobile reception mixed.
- Pets: One well behaved small to medium sized dog welcome in public areas of property only (not bedrooms). Pet Charge:£25.00 per pet per week (£30.00 from Jan 2019).
- Local facilities: Beach, beach cafe and restaurants just a short walk away.
- Short Break Information: Short breaks are available at this property, please call 01297 443550 to book or to find out prices.
Unfortunately there are currently no reviews available for this property. Please check back soon.